PS Product Services GmbH
Alte Heerstrasse 6
53757 Sankt Augustin
Contact us, we look forward to hearing from you!
|Telephone:||+49 2241 23406-00|
|Registered office:||Siegburg HRB 10362|
|VAT ID no.:||DE815052551|
|Managing Director:||Ursula Kaltenbach|
Security and protection of your data
We consider maintaining the confidentiality of the personal data you provide us and protecting it from unauthorised access to be our primary responsibility. We therefore take the utmost care and apply state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal data.
As a company governed by private law, we are subject to the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the regulations of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have implemented technical and organisational measures to ensure that both ourselves and our external service providers observe the data protection regulations.
Lawfulness of processing
The processing of personal data is only lawful if there is a legal basis for processing. Pursuant to Article 6 (1) points a – f, GDPR, the legal basis for processing can be in particular:
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Collection of data when using our website
When you use our website for purely informational reasons, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Corresponding amount of data transferred
- Website from which the request was received
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods such as SSL via HTTPS.
Extended functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must usually provide further personal data which we use to deliver the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing policies apply.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These are carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may transfer your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are headquartered in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
When you use our website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using. Cookies provide the party setting the cookie with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
If you contact us by e-mail or via our contact form, you give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of contacting you. It is necessary to provide us with a valid e-mail address for this purpose. This is used to assign the enquiry and subsequently respond to it. The information provided will be stored for the purpose of processing the enquiry and for any subsequent questions. Your details may also be stored in a customer relationship management system (CRM system).
Once your enquiry has been dealt with, your personal data will be deleted.
Google Web Fonts – script libraries
In order to present the content of our website in an appealing manner, we use font libraries from Google Web Fonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/). These web fonts are transferred to your browser’s cache to avoid multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web Fonts or prevents access, the content is displayed in a standard font.
For statistical purposes, this website stores anonymized user data such as the IP address via the WordPress plugin “WP-Statistics”. This data is not transferred to third parties. The anonymized IP addresses transferred during tracking are not merged with other data.
Use of the website by children
Our offer is aimed at adults. Persons under the age of 18 should not transfer any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
Commissioned data processors
We use external service providers (commissioned data processors), e.g. for dispatching goods, newsletters or payment processing. A separate commissioned data processing agreement has been concluded with the service provider to ensure that your personal data are protected.
Rights of data subjects
- Withdrawal of your consent
Where processing of personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to obtain confirmation
You have the right to request confirmation from the controller as to whether we are processing your respective personal data. You can request such confirmation at any time using the contact details above.
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority
- Right to an effective judicial remedy against a supervisory authority
Changes to our data protection policy
We reserve the right to adapt this privacy statement to ensure it always complies with the current legal requirements or in order to implement changes to our services stipulated in the privacy statement, e.g. when introducing new services. The new privacy statement will then apply to your next visit.
PS GmbH, 23/02/2023